Thursday, April 07, 2005

Slow movie week for the Slayre

Legend -- way back from 1985... some big names in this flick... Tom Cruise, Mia Sara, Tim Curry, Billy Barty... directed by Ridley Scott.... its a good movie... must have for your collection... the commentary version is very interesting.. ie, the forest scenes were all shot in a studio.. they built the forest...

I Heart Huckabees - yuck yuck yuck

Forgotten -- I don't remember it being a bad movie.. but I also don't remember how it ended... I guess I have forgotten...

Mr 3000 -- I liked this movie... Bernie Mac is quite good in this somewhat dark comedy.

Final Cut -- stars Robin Williams.. but even his great talent can not help this yuck yuck yuck...

Actually saw those previously.. haven't watched any movies this week.... Might go see Sahara.. if I get bored enuff...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home