Sunday, May 15, 2005

Not many this week

A Day without a Mexican -- I found this movie, hilarious... truly funny... Its a mockumentry style film about what might happen, in California, if all the Mexicans disappeared.. I saw it as a humorous way to bring attention to some of humanities faults....Recommended.

Warriors of Heaven and Earth -- Chinese film, not alot of martial arts... mostly sword play... great story tho.. its about a guy, chasing a guy, to kill him, so he can return to the home he as been away from for 25 years... they end up teaming up to defend a caravan agaisnt an evil warlord.... its a pretty good 'Western'. I was impressed... Recommended.

The Karate Kid -- nice feel good movie...

Chronicles of Riddick -- Different than the first.. not bettre and certainly not worse... ( first was Pitch Black ). I thought the story was kinda cheesey and the hot chick dies.. so, I can only give it 3 penguins..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home