Sunday, May 29, 2005

9 and 10 yards

I didn't watch very many movies this last week, and the ones I did watch, i don't recall too much of them.... nothing much to talk about this week..

Still have not seen the new Star Wars movie... plan to this week.. also want to see Jet Li in Unleashed.. and I hear Mother in Law is pretty funny....

I did watch:

American Yakuza -- Viggo Mortenson.. FBI agent infiltrates Japanese mob, befriends on of its top people, falls in love with one of the ladies... everyone ends up dead or near dead.... pretty good movie.....not top notch.., but, I enjoy Viggo.

Whole 9 and 10 yards -- Bruce W. Matthew Perry.. couple hot chicks... 1st one is hilarious... M. Perry, never thought he could be so funny.......second one was not as funny, but there is a bar scene where Matthew and Bruce are talking things out and Bruce ends up getting very emotionally upset and its truly funny.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home